Some Garden Landscape Ideas, is your garden one of those boring and dying areas of your home especially in the backyard.
Do you want ideas or just the means to make it an oasis for you and your family, well there are ways?
- 1) USE A PROFESSIONAL: for the best results consider using a professional landscaper, not only for designing (with your input of course) but also they offer weekly or monthly services to keep it as beautiful as the day you made it.
Explain to them what you want as in:
- 1 – what are you going to use your garden for ( just for pleasure viewing, daily living and playing, and or entertainment)
This is important as they will know what type of grass or turf to use as per your uses as well as what plants and trees to plant and whether to use already full-grown trees or start from scratch for say you want to enjoy Sundays reading a book on your hammock on a nice warm sunny day, and don’t want to wait for the tree to grow.
- 2) IF DIY RESEARCH, RESEARCH, AND RESEARCH: if you tackling this project on your lonesome, research as much as possible and you can do this by:
- 1- ask your neighbors to see theirs and get ideas from there
- 2 – if you are friendly with your local landscaper or garden supply store, go speak to them as you will be buying your stuff from them so they will be willing to offer free advice
- 3) PLANS: no matter how crude your plans and drawing might look make sure your measurements are good and work from there, but always remember plans and ideas can change as you work, so don’t always follow to a T, change as you go along.
- 4) KNOW YOUR BYLAWS AND NEIGHBORS: Also if you are doing it yourself, make sure you know your local area bylaws when it comes to maybe having to erect sheds for tools in your garden, any unique types of flowers it plants and make friends (if you not already) and discuss your work schedule with them as well if you and they have trees encroaching or will encroach across property borders and needs to be cut to fit into your ideas.
So if this is your plan, follow these steps not only to have a Garden Landscape Ideas but keep the friendship